Covid 19 Resources
Thanks to loads of great people below some fantastic resources.
We are focusing on the information in easy read and information other languages because they might be harder to find and they might be more appropriate for you.
- How to wash your hands correctly (Easy read from The Endeavour Foundation, PDF only)
- Staying safe from Coronavirus (Easy read from NSW Council for Intellectual Disability, PDF only)
- What is COVID-19 and how to prepare as a person with a disability? (Easy read from The Gowing Space, PDF only)
- About the Virus and useful information for NDIS participants (Easy read from the NDIS, PDF only)
If you want information about Covid-19 in one of 24 languages ethnolink is your place to go.
Below information from the NDIA in some community languages:
- حول فيروس الكورونا (Arabic- Information from the NDIS, word doc)
- 有关冠状病毒 (Simplified Chinese- Information from the NDIS, word doc)
- 有關新型冠狀病毒肺炎 (Traditional Chinese- Information from the NDIS, word doc)
- Acerca del coronavirus (Italian- Information from the NDIS, word doc)
- Thông tin về coronavirus (Vietnamese- Information from the NDIS, word doc)